This card took place at the Fair Park Auditorium in Abilene, TX on Monday, December 6, 1965.
- Jack Cain defeated Jose Lothario since Lothario had to win two falls in 10:00 to win the match.
- Lothario won the first fall (6:20)
- The time limit expired.
- Jack Donovan defeated Luke Brown in three falls.
- Dory Funk, Jr. defeated Tokyo Tom.
- Tom used a karate chop and body press to win the first fall.
- Funk used the spinning toe hold to win the second fall.
- Funk pinned Tom after hitting him with the karate collar to win the third fall.