This card took place at the Civic Auditorium in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Monday, November 1, 1965.
- Juan Garcia vs. Jack Cain.
- Dory Funk, Jr. vs. Don McClarity.
- Nick Roberts & Ivan the Terrible vs. Dory Funk, Sr. & Doug Gilbert.
- Jose Lothario defeated Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Champion Mike DiBiase (w/ Jack Cain).
- Lothario used a flying leg hold to win the first fall (18:00).
- DiBiase was disqualified due to interference from Cain.
- The attendance was listed as "more than 2,000".
- The referee was Ed Sharpe.
- The main event saw the ring surrounded by a 5-foot chicken wire fence. Promoter Mike London, due to the controversial finish of the match, filed an official protest with Rocky Mountain Wrestling Association commissioner Eddie Bowen in Denver, CO.