This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, August 13, 1959.
- Art Nelson defeated Bob Geigel.
- Joe Hamilton fought Doug Donovan to a draw.
- Cowboy Carlson defeated Taro Miyaki.
- Bob geigel & Sonny Myers & Joe Hamilton & Gordo Chihuahua defeated Art Nelson & Doug Donovan & Nick Roberts & Tony Morelli in three falls.
- Ripper Leone defeated Dory Funk, Sr. via disqualification to win the North American Heavyweight Title.
- The referee was Danny Savich.
- Ripper Leone had won the first fall of the main event, and the second fall had ended in a double-disqualification, giving Leone a 2-1 lead. The rules stated that the champion could not lose his title by disqualification in the third fall, but since the double-disqualification happened in the second fall, the title was able to change hands.