This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, August 26, 1965.
- Bronco Kelley & Ken Yates defeated Tim Woods & Joe Como when Yates pinned Como (9:52).
- Mighty Yankee #2 defeated Jose Lothario when Lothario was disqualified for hitting the referee (8:35).
- Klondike Bill defeated Mighty Yankee #1.
- Bill used a standing back breaker to win the first fall (8:10).
- Bill used a squasher off the ropes to win the second fall (4:08).
- Texas Death Match: Dory Funk, Jr. & Ricky Romero (w/ Klondike Bill) defeated Mike DiBiase & Alex Perez (w/ Jack Cain) when Perez could not make the count.
- Ken Yates was listed a former boxer. This may be his professional boxing record .
- The Mighty Yankees had agreed to unmask if either had lost, although only Yankee #1 did unmask and his identity was not reported.
- The referee was Leonard Miller.
- The rules initially stated that the main event would continue until both men on one team were counted out. This was overruled by the Texas State Athletic Commission, and the ruke was changed to one member being counted out.