This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, January 13, 1966.
- Jack Donovan defeated Tokyo Tom with a press (7:55).
- Dutch Savage defeated The Lawman with a head stomp (3:22).
- Mike DiBiase defeated Treach Phillips.
- DiBiase used a back breaker off the ropes to take the first fall (9:50).
- Phillips evened things up with a press in the second fall (2:18).
- DiBiase used a knee drop off the ropes to win the third fall (0:32).
- Terry Funk & Wahoo McDaniel defeated Dory Funk, Jr. & Ricky Romero to win the North American Tag Team Title.
- Dory Funk, Jr. stopped Terry Funk with a spinning toe hold to win the first fall (10:00).
- McDaniel pinned Romero with a reverse back slide to take the second fall (14:50).
- Romero was counted out having been butted in the stomach by McDaniel in the third fall (1:17).
- Haystack Calhoun won a Battle Royal. (Order of elimination: Dutch Savage, Jack Donovan, Tokyo Tom, Wahoo McDaniel, Treach Phillips, The Lawman, Doug Gilbert, Dory Funk, Jr., Jack Cain, Mike DiBiase)
- Despite the finish of the main event not being by pinfall or submission, the title did change hands. Dory Funk, Jr. was quoted as saying: "More power to Terry and Wahoo. They took the North American Tag Team Championship from us fair and square."
- There may have been up three others in the Battle Royal, since it was advertised as a 14-man event.