This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, June 16, 1966.
- Dan Miller defeated The Lawman with an airplane spin (8:24).
- Dory Funk, Sr. defeated Kurt Steiger with the spinning toe hold (9:11).
- Dory Funk, Jr. & Terry Funk defeated Jose Mota & Magnificent Maurice.
- Dory Funk, Jr. used the spinning tow hold on Mota to win the first fall (0:14).
- Mota stopped Terry Funk with a press to win the second fall (1:09).
- Terry Funk used the spinning toe hold on Mota to win the third fall (9:11).
- Mike DiBiase (w/ Jack Cain) defeated Bob Brown.
- DiBiase pinned Brown to win the first fall (5:26).
- Brown pinned DiBiase after a series of knee drops to win the second fall (2:22).
- DiBiase pinned Brown after a body slam to win the third fall (3:01).
- The referee for the main event was The Lawman.
- The winner of the main event won the right to face World Heavyweight Champion Gene Kiniski on July 7. This right had belonged to Fritz Von Erich, who was scheduled to defend his number one contender status on this card against Mike DiBiase. Brown replaced Von Erich since "Brown sent Fritz to the hospital following a brawl Monday at the Kansas City Athletic Club".