This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, June 23, 1966.
- Terry Funk defeated The Angel via disqualification (4:59).
- Bob Boyer defeated Kurt Steiger with a backslide (6:29).
- Dory Funk, Sr. & Terry Funk & Dan Miller defeated Bob Brown & The Angel & Art Nelson.
- Brown used a knee drop off the ropes on Terry Funk to win the first fall (8:14).
- Dory Funk, Sr. used the spinning toe hold to win the second fall (5:51).
- Miller used an airplane spin on Angel to win the third fall (6:29).
- Dory Funk, Jr. defeated Mike DiBiase.
- DiBiase took the first fall with a throat stomp (11:51).
- Funk used the spinning toe hold to win the second fall (2:39).
- Funk pinned DiBiase with a press to win the third fall (9:20).
- Mike DiBiase was defending his number one contendership for the World Heavyweight Title. Promoter Doc Sarpolis announced that "the referee made a big mistake. Both of Funk's legs were in the ropes when he pinned Mike in the third fall". A four man tournament was announced for next week's card featuring Mike DiBiase, Dory Funk, Jr., Art Nelson and Bob Boyer, with the winner facing Gene Kiniski on July 7.