This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, March 10, 1966.
- Nick Roberts fought Bob Hart to a draw.
- Ricky Romero defeated Jack Cain with a cannonball (11:35).
- Cora Combs defeated Kathy O'Brien with a rolling leg lock (8:24).
- Don Jardine & Dutch Savage defeated Terry Funk & Wahoo McDaniel to win the North American Tag Team Title.
- Jardine used a quasher off the ropes on Funk to win the first fall (16:20).
- Funk used the spinning toe hold on Jardine to win the second fall (7:34).
- McDaniel was counted out in the third fall (4:39).
- Texas Death Match: Dory Funk, Sr. defeated Mike DiBiase (w/ Jack Cain) to win the North American heavyweight Title (17:30).
- The main event was billed as a Mystery Box Texas Death Match. The box was opened just before the start of the match. It contained an iron chain with a wrist strap on each end, which was strapped to each wrestler. Due to his loss, Mike DiBiase could not compete in Amarillo for the next 60 days.