This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, May 24, 1962.
- George Cannon pinned Pancho Pico with a belly squasher (5:30).
- Manuel Castro defeated Vic Christy.
- Castro pinned Christy with a reverse face lock (0:30).
- They then wrestled five more minutes without a fall.
- Eric Rommel & Nick Roberts defeated The Viking & Nelson Royal via referee's decision (15:00).
- Ricky Romero defeated Sputnik Monroe via count out.
- Dory Funk, Sr. defeated Miguel Castro with the spinning toe hold (3:40).
- World Heavyweight Champion Gene Kiniski defeated Dan Miller in three falls.
- Miller won the first fall with a bulldog headlock (9:00).
- Kiniski won the second fall with a knee drop and press (5:40).
- Kiniski pinned Miller to win the third fall (3:50).
- The referee was Tommy Phelps.
- The attendance was listed as "3,000 fans".
- This version of the World Heavyweight Title was only recognised in Amarillo, since NWA World Heavyweight Champion Buddy Rogers would not defend the title here.