This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, November 28, 1957.
- Judo Rules: Rip Rogers defeated Tokyo Joe in a match where Joe had to win three straight falls. Joe won two falls, with Rogers winning the third.
- Bob Geigel fought Leo Garibaldi to a draw.
- Al Lovelock & Tokyo Joe defeated Rip Rogers & Gory Guerrero.
- Mike DiBiase defeated Hans Schnabel.
- North American Heavyweight Champion Dory Funk, Sr. defeated Paul of France via disqualification in three falls.
- Al Lovelock also served as a referee on this card.
- During the intermission before the semi-final event, Paul of France climbed a ladder with a 1,250lb horse strapped to his back.