This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, October 24, 1957.
- Dory Funk, Sr. defeated Mike DiBiase via decision by West Texas wrestling commissioner Sammy George.
- Tokyo Joe defeated Art Nelson.
- Roger Mackay defeated Hans Schnabel via forfeit.
- Sonny Myers defeated Dick Raines with a drop kick and body press (0:21).
- Leo Garibaldi defeated John Tolos.
- Danny Savich defeated Roberto Pico.
- Jack Terry defeated Country Boy Calhoun.
- Leo Garibaldi defeated Jack Terry.
- Tokyo Joe defeated Roger Mackay.
- Sonny Myers fought Danny Savich to a time limit draw and both men were eliminated (15:00).
- Leo Garibaldi defeated The Great Bolo.
- Leo Garibaldi defeated Tokyo Joe.
- Dory Funk, Sr. defeated Leo Garibaldi to win the vacant North American Heavyweight Title.
- The title had been declared vacant by West Texas wrestling commissioner Sammy George due to two recent disputed matches between champion Mike DiBiase and Dory Funk, Sr.
- Hans Schanbel was absent due to the flu.