This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, September 27, 1962.
- The Viking & Nelson Royal defeated Johnny Como & Cowboy Carlson when Royal pinned Como (12:30).
- Joe Scarpello defeated Ali Ali after an airplane spin (6:10).
- Bob Ellis defeated Killer Karl Kox via referee's decision (30:00).
- Dory Funk, Sr. fought Fritz Von Erich to a double disqualification for the held-up North American Heavyweight Title.
- Von Erich pinned Funk after a knee stomp to win the first fall (7:35).
- Funk won the second fall with the spinning toe hold (9:40).
- Both men were disqualified for fighting outside of the ring.
- The referee was Tommy Phelps.
- Fritz Von Erich's winning of the North American Heavyweight Title in Lubbock on September 5 had been declared void, and the title had been held up. The main event was for the held-up title, but with no winner, the title remained vacant.
- Ali Ali was a replacement for the injured Ricky Romero.